Friday, December 17, 2010

New Metal Playlist

I haven’t done a playlist since my successful genre series of playlists and I feel that it is time to bring out a new one. This time I do not have a theme running through my list, it is simply made up of some bands that I am currently digging at the moment. I have already given out some of my favorite albums of the year and given some of the top news of the top bands of the past year, so I figure that I am going to give some love to more underground bands. You may or may not have heard these bands before but either way I hope you all enjoy my latest playlist.
Teitanblood – Infernal Dance of the Wicked
Exmortus – Triumph By Fire
Kvelertak – Ulvetid
Blasphemic Cruelty – Poisoned Lust
Cor Scorpii – Ei Fane Svart
Hate Plow – Prison Bitch
Portal – Black Houses
Psoriasis – I Breathe Sarin
Deteriorot – Ritual Ceremonies of Blasphemous Horrors
Mar De Grises – Shining Human Skin

No comments: